- BC Games
Police seize drugs from vehicle
- sometime during the night of Oct. 16/17 the Terrace Economic Development Authority building on Kalum St was broken into. Taken were a fire extinguisher and other small items.
- a bike was stolen from an address on Lazelle Ave at around 1PM. Bike is a women’s CCM, 7 speed, silver in color.
- false business alarm on Lazelle
- a male was arrested for public intoxication on Lazelle Ave
- a male hanging around the women’s shelter on Lazelle Ave was told to move on
- multiple vandalism to vehicles parked on the 4500 block of Keith Ave. Six vehicles and a boat had their windows smashed out.
- sometime between Oct 15 evening and Oct 17 morning a septic tank was stolen from Emco on Park Ave. The chain link fence was cut to gain entry into the compound.
- ET Kenney School on Loen Ave had three windows smashed out over the weekend
- false 911
- an address on Hwy 16 was broken into and several items of an older nature were stolen
- family dispute at an address on Graham Ave
- a 13 year old female breached her curfew conditions
- a female was reported missing from Seven Sister’s Facility. The female returned on her own later the same night.
- a vehicle check in the 4600 block of McConnell was conducted on a blue 1993 Chevy Lumina. An amount of what police suspect as Tylenol 3, crack cocaine, and cocaine was seized. Charges are being forwarded.
- a person reported missing out of Houston was found at a residence on Mountainview Ave
- suicidal male on Walker St. Police gave the male a ride to the hospital.
- a vehicle was keyed and another vehicle was keyed and had sugar put into its gas tank at an address on Kulspai Creek.
- a turquoise, Roxy, fake leather wallet was reported as missing
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS. Or a Tip can be left anonymously online at www.bccrimestoppers.com.