Pair nabbed for shoplifting
Over the past 24 hours these are some of the events requiring a response by the Terrace RCMP.
- false cellular 911
- child well being check
- female was arrested for public intoxication
- male littering in the Tim Hortons drive thru. The owner of the vehicle had lent the car to her brother for the day. Matter is still under investigation.
- police assisted Ministry of Children and Families with the removal of a five month old child from a home
- two business false alarms
- intoxicated youth at the Bear County Inn. Police assisted Ministry of Children and Families with transporting an eleven year old male to the hospital for assessment.
Elsewhere in Terrace
- call received of people speeding in the 3700 block of Eby St.
- a mother reported that her daughter is in the possession of an ipod that is not hers
- called received of a female uttering threats to another female
- a 13 year old female and a 16 year old female were caught shoplifting at Walmart by the loss prevention officer.
- residential false alarm
- erratic driver on Legion Ave
- police attended a domestic dispute on Hanson St. The male was intoxicated and had left for the night.
- a sixteen year old female bit the finger of a twenty one year old female during a consensual fight. Injuries received were minimal.
- fight at Cassie Hall. There were no injuries. There were conflicting reports about what had happened. All parties were spoken with.
- male was running around on Hamer Ave in his underwear, slamming into vehicles and screaming. Police located the male in care of a friend and everything calmed down. There was no damage to the vehicles.
- police checked on the well being of a female
- police attended to an argument between an intoxicated mother and her intoxicated son
- police attended to a domestic dispute. The male was transported via ambulance to Mills Memorial Hospital with self inflicted injuries. The female and two children were assisted by Ministry of Children and Families.
- a yellow dune buggy was rat racing on Penner St
- call received of a stolen camera and a mickey of alcohol.
- domestic assault investigation